It is important to know immediate help is available:
- If you are in crisis, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or contact the Crisis Text Line by texting "TALK" to 741-741
- Chat: Suicide Prevention Lifeline Chat
- Many counselors or other behavioral health professionals may be available through telehealth services.
- Individuals in crisis can reach out for additional support through:
- School staff can access mental health and suicide prevention resources through the Healthy Kids AZ Mobile App.
- The AHCCCS Suicide Prevention website has resources by county.
- Visit ArizonaTogether.org for community resources and services to support individuals and families in need.